ABOUT WORKING FOR VALCON DESIGN
Valcon Design is an innovative workplace
Our staff needs to be innovative too! Valcon Design is the world’s leading consultancy firm within Six Theta® design services. You will therefore be working alongside the brightest minds within this field.
Our culture is driven by a high degree of professional diversity – and an approach that can be characterised as decidedly operational and hands-on.
Although we are a company with high ambitions, we encourage an informal atmosphere. We believe that value creation goes perfectly hand in hand with an informal and direct approach – also in relation to our customers.
As a Valcon Design employee, you will not be presented with a bulky personnel policy. Instead, we have formulated a simple set of values that provide the framework for our thoughts and actions at Valcon Design.
Before you apply for a job at Valcon Design, we recommend that you take note of the following characteristics. If you can (hand on heart) recognise all of these qualities in yourself, we cannot wait to receive your application.
- If you are a consultant, you are one of those people who really makes a difference
- If you have a background in line management, you must be very, very good at your profession
- If you have graduated recently, only write if you are truly unique
- You have a master’s degree and were among the top graduates
- It is a big advantage if you have international work experience
- You are motivated by driving change – not highlighting problems
- You know that it is not simply a question of explaining what needs to be done but how to do it and you are prepared to accept personal responsibility to make sure that it happens
- You thrive in a performance-oriented culture but hate pushy people
- You are ambitious but not hierarchical
- You understand that Scandinavian companies must exploit globalisation if they are to survive. You will therefore take part in Valcon Design’s continued globalisation (without having to travel 100 days a year)
- You are self-assured and therefore able to work alongside other talented colleagues
- Your integrity is beyond question
- You respect other disciplines and are both curious and open-minded